These are challenging times. Coaching is a great tool to have in your toolbox as you navigate to a new normal.
I partner with people to improve communication, make vital connections, use online tools, create habits and structure, overcome busyness and overwhelm, deal with digital distractions, and get their most important work done.
I am available to listen to whatever is on your mind. I can also work with you on:
- Creating a new normal for yourself
- Adapting to online tools and communication
- Working and leading remotely
- Forming lasting habits and creating structure in your day
- Cultivating a learning mindset and personal/professional growth plan
- Dealing with digital distractions, busyness and overwhelm
- Developing compassion, especially self-compassion
- Doing your deep or most meaningful work/creative work
What to expect from me:
- Honesty, encouragement, and resources if you need them
- A safe and non-judgmental place to explore your goals and challenges
- Actionable ways to take the next step
“Modest yet truly amazing in her powers. Jake is a coach like no other.
I had the pleasure of working with Jake this last year and the space she creates is one of great kindness and support.
She is warm and thoughtful and always applies the utmost professionalism and integrity to her coaching practice. She encourages you to do your best and I always felt energised, clear and much more grounded in my life after our session. Her professionalism is unmatched and her follow-up recommendations are incredible.
A hugely enriching and supportive experience. If you are serious about yourself, your life and changing then there is no better coach. I highly recommend coaching with Jake as a true gift to yourself.”
— Karen, Ireland