I had this thought recently about creating a syllabus for life, a list of things to learn, and read and do. It’s more work than a bucket list, perhaps, and there will be many tests, but it’s good work if you can get it.
- Know yourself.
- Learn to love yourself.
- Eat well and develop a healthy relationship with food.
- Find and respect your boundaries and limits.
- Learn another language.
- Travel outside your comfort zone.
- Keep learning.
- When starting something new, remember you will suck at it. Push through the suck.
- Consider your spiritual life.
- Know that you are enough.
What’s on your syllabus of life?
Photo by Joshua Earle on Unsplash