I am a big fan of LinkedIn Learning. Many of the video segments are 5-10 minutes so almost everyone can fit a little bit of training into their day. I find that even when the topics are familiar, these online classes offered a great refresher and even new insights.
LinkedIn purchased Lynda.com a few years ago, and you may still see it referenced that way. Lynda.com was my go-to source for software training for a very long time.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging with Pat Wadors
- Confronting Bias: Thriving Across Our Differences with Vernā Myers
- Giving and Receiving Feedback with Gemma Leigh Roberts
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence with Gemma Leigh Roberts
- Coaching and Developing Employees with Lisa Gates
- Banish Your Inner Critic to Unleash Creativity with Denise Jacobs
- Practical Creativity for Everyone by Dave Birss (I especially like what he says about brainstorming)
LinkedIn Learning may be available through work as a professional development opportunity or as an electronic resource through your local library. Check it out!